Sunday, February 9, 2014

January


We had a great time with Ben and Hannah over Christmas.  We celebrated Rhed's birthday.


The boy and his loot.


Quinn helped me put groceries away.  When I came in from the car, he had taken out all the groceries and placed them around the perimeter of the kitchen.  He was so pleased with himself and told he me had helped put the groceries away.


Thanks son!  You are so much "help".


He likes to help put the silverware away once the dishwasher is run.  He first puts everything in groups and then puts them away.


We headed to the beach when we had some pretty nice weather the end of January.




We tried crabbing but only caught little ones.  The boys played with them for awhile and then returned them to the sea.




We roasted hotdogs for dinner over mom's puny but efficient fire.



Then we roasted marshmallows and cooked smoritoes for dessert.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! We should try to meet up at the beach some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you updated your blog; it's the only way I keep up with you, and since you didn't all last year, I just wondered. The boys are getting so big. It is fun to see.

    ReplyDelete